Photo taken by Gwen Kinniburgh
CARE AT SPRINGHAVEN LODGE
Springhaven Lodge has created a friendly, engaging and social environment for the elderly within Kojonup and surrounding areas. The Residential Care facility offers a supportive environment for those that require daily specialised care. It is located in the centre of town next door to the Kojonup Hospital. High quality care is provided twenty four hours a day by Registered nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants. We offer single room accommodation with toilet ensuite. Shower facilities are shared.
- High care residential living- 24/7 access
- Regular Doctor Visits
- Occupational Therapy- weekly
- Physio Therapy- three times weekly
- Massage Therapy- twice a week
- Health professionals-mental health and nurse practitioners
- End of life care- including personal care assistant and registered nurses
- Hairdressing services
Springhaven Lodge residents enjoy a full social calendar. A Group Activity Program that incorporates outings within the community and daily activities within the facility is available for all residents. Staff and residents are encouraged to participate.
For all enquiries contact:
Manager Aged Care Services: Sue Northover
Telephone: 9831 2800