Western Power Planned Works
RFT 10/2019/20 ALTERATIONS – SPRINGHAVEN, KOJONUP
Tenders from experienced and registered builders are invited for alterations to the utility spaces (i.e. laundry and kitchens) within the Shire of Kojonup’s Aged Care Facility – Springhaven Frail Aged Lodge, Kojonup.
To arrange an inspection of the site(s) or to obtain tender documents please contact Michelle Dennis via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 9831 2424.
Tenders close 11:00am 12 November 2019.
Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Kojonup
Low Income Housing – Jean Sullivan Units
Did you know that the Shire of Kojonup own and operate 5 low income housing units in Kojonup?
These consist of four 2 x bedroom units for over 55’s and a 3 bedroom family unit.
To be eligible for the units you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Live in Western Australia and receive your income here
- Earn no more than the current income limits – as per table below.
- Not own or part own property or land
- Not have cash assets in excess of $38,400 (singles) or $63,800 (couples), (seniors over 60 ) $80,000
- Be able to prove your identity
- Be 16 years of age or above
|Number of People in Household||Single Income||Dual Income|
If you are interested and meet the criteria please contact the Shire on 98 312400 or email@example.com to register your interest.