Low Income Housing – Jean Sullivan Units
Did you know that the Shire of Kojonup own and operate 5 low income housing units in Kojonup?
These consist of four 2 x bedroom units for over 55’s and a 3 bedroom family unit.
To be eligible for the units you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Live in Western Australia and receive your income here
- Earn no more than the current income limits – as per table below.
- Not own or part own property or land
- Not have cash assets in excess of $38,400 (singles) or $63,800 (couples), (seniors over 60 ) $80,000
- Be able to prove your identity
- Be 16 years of age or above
|Number of People in Household||Single Income||Dual Income|
If you are interested and meet the criteria please contact the Shire on 98 312400 or email@example.com to register your interest.
Advance Notice – Road Closure – Broomehill-Kojonup Road
Main Roads will commence replacing the Wadjekanup River Bridge from 16 July 2018. The bridge is located approximately 13 km west of Broomehill on Broomehill – Kojonup Road. Works are expected to be completed by end September 2018.
Broomehill – Kojonup road will be closed to all heavy vehicles for the duration of the works and road users should consider alternative routes.
Access will be maintained for local traffic however, the road will be closed between Simpson Road and Holly Siding Road and again, alternative routes should be considered.
Main Roads thanks you in anticipation of your co-operation.
For more information, contact Main Roads on 138 138.