Notice is hereby given that a Special Meeting of the Council will be held via an eMeeting on Tuesday, 7 April 2020 commencing at 3:00pm to consider the following item:
- TO REVIEW COUNCIL DECISION 116/18 IN REGARDS TO THE CLOSURE OF WATER STANDPIPES
- CEO APPOINTMENT AND COVID-19
Submissions to public questions time can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org..gov.au
A/Chief Executive Officer
Planning and Development Act 2005
Shire of Kojonup
Town Planning Scheme No. 3
Notice of public advertisement of planning proposal
|The local government has received an application to use and/or develop land for the following purpose and public comments are invited.|
|Lot No: 1 (No. 283)||Street: Magini Road||Suburb: Changerup|
|Proposal: to construct a second dwelling on the property|
|Details of the proposal are available for inspection at the local government office 93 Albany Highway, Kojonup. Comments on the proposal may be submitted to the local government in writing on or before the Friday 27th March 2020.
If you have any questions or queries regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact Rick Mitchell-Collins (CEO) or Phil Shephard (Town Planner) through the Shire Office on (08) 9831 2400.
Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Kojonup
10 March 2020
Low Income Housing – Jean Sullivan Units
Did you know that the Shire of Kojonup own and operate 5 low income housing units in Kojonup?
These consist of four 2 x bedroom units for over 55’s and a 3 bedroom family unit.
To be eligible for the units you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Live in Western Australia and receive your income here
- Earn no more than the current income limits – as per table below.
- Not own or part own property or land
- Not have cash assets in excess of $38,400 (singles) or $63,800 (couples), (seniors over 60 ) $80,000
- Be able to prove your identity
- Be 16 years of age or above
|Number of People in Household||Single Income||Dual Income|
If you are interested and meet the criteria please contact the Shire on 98 312400 or email@example.com to register your interest.