Springhaven Lodge is a twenty two bed residential care facility owned by the Shire of Kojonup and is located approximately three hours south of Perth. Kojonup vibrant rural community.
What we are looking for:
- At least twelve months Aged Care experience. This experience may be from working as a Personal Carer or as a Registered Nurse in Aged Care.
- A current police clearance is essential
- A natural leader who will support and mentor a team
- RN Division 1
- Excellent clinical and observation skills
- Good communication skills
- The successful applicant will need to be available to work public and school holidays.
What we can offer you:
- Opportunities to expand knowledge and education in aged care
- A permanent part time position
- We are prepared to look at a flexible working roster which could include drive in, drive out for the right candidate.
- Close knit rural community
- A supportive team that values our residents.
- Rate of pay is negotiable and will be discussed at interview
If you require further information please contact 98312800.
Applications including a covering letter and resume to be addressed to: Sue Northover,
Manager of Aged Care Services, Springhaven Lodge, Barrack Place, Kojonup WA 6395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer