Schedule of Nominations Received
I have received the following nominations for the office of Councillor for the ordinary election of council to be held on 19 October 2019.
|Candidate’s Name||Name to appear on ballot paper||Date Nomination Accepted|
|SINGH Parminder||SINGH, Parminder||10 September 2019|
|PEDLER Ian||PEDLER, Ian||11 September 2019|
|WEBB Felicity||WEBB, Felicity||12 September 2019|
|WIERINGA Cynthia (Cindy)||WIERINGA, Cindy||12 September 2019|
|GALE Kevin||GALE, Kevin||12 September 2019|
Note: The profiles of candidates also appear on the Shire of Kojonup notice board.
12 September 2019
The “in-person” elections will be held on Saturday, 19 October 2019 to fill 4 vacancies at the Shire of Kojonup.
Notice is Provided of:
• the names of the candidates and the respective offices for which they are nominating.
• the polling place(s) appointed for each election, including the place or places appointed for casting early votes.
Ballot boxes will be opened and votes are to be counted (including use of counting software) at the Chief Polling Place, unless otherwise stated in the schedule below.
• Vote at a polling place on election day, between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
• An early vote can be cast between now and 4.00pm on Friday, 18 October 2019 at the offices of the Local Government during normal office hours and the other place or places (if any) during the hours set out in the Schedule below.
• An absent vote can be cast between now and 4.00pm on Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at the offices of any other Local Government during normal office hours.
• A postal vote can be obtained by application. Completed postal votes must be returned in the reply paid envelopes provided and received by the Returning Officers by 6.00pm on election day,
Saturday, 19 October 2019.
|Councillors Retiring 2019||Councillors Retiring 2021|
|Cr Ian Pedler||Cr Ronnie Fleay|
|Cr Jill Mathwin||Cr Sandra Pedler|
|Cr Graeme Hobbs||Cr Ned Radford|
|Cr Judith Warland||Cr John Benn|