Section 96(1) of the Freedom of Information Act 1992 requires each government agency, including local governments, to prepare and publish annually an Information Statement.
Click here for the Information Statement which sets out:
- The Agency’s Mission Statement;
- Details of legislation administered;
- Details of the agency structure;
- Details of decision-making functions;
- Opportunities for public participation in the formulation of policy and performance of agency functions;
- Documents held by the agency; and
- The operation of Freedom of Information (FOI) in the agency.