($56,695 pa – $59,016 pa)
The Shire of Kojonup is looking for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join our finance team. Under the direction of the Manager Corporate Services, the successful applicant will be responsible for accounts payable, management of the purchase order system, fuel stock reconciliations and assist with customer service enquiries. Good time management skills, a personable nature, a commitment to continuous improvement and the desire to work as part of a close knit team are attributes required for this rewarding position.
This full time position is offered in accordance with Level 3 of the All of Staff Agreement 2011 and the Local Government Officer’s Award (WA).
Applications are to be addressed to the undersigned and close at 4:00pm on Monday, 23 October 2017.
To obtain a copy of the information package please click on below link or for further information about the position, contact Anthony Middleton, Manager Corporate Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9831 2405.
Chief Executive Officer
Community Development Officer
Applications are invited for the full time position of Community Development Officer at The Kodja Place, Kojonup.
Amongst other duties the successful applicant will be required to:
- Liaise with and create a vibrant and enriched Kojonup community through the planning, research, development and delivery of community development programs, services and events on behalf of the Shire;
- Develop, coordinate and implement strategies to communicate and positively promote relevant projects and events to community groups and other stakeholders;
- Research and prepare grant applications and acquittals for community development projects;
- Liaise with community groups and other stakeholders as required to examine community services needs and assist in developing initiatives within key Council areas; and
- Administer community funding programs including KidSport.
Excellent communications skills, personable nature, time management, high work ethic with a willingness for continuous improvement and desire to work as part of a close knit team are attributes required for this challenging but rewarding position.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with the Local Government Industry Award 2010 and the All of Staff Agreement 2011. It is anticipated that the position will be paid as a Level 4.1 with salary at $60,103.42 gross per annum. However, the final offer will be dependent on the successful applicant’s level of experience and qualifications.
Please view the Information Package below which contains general information, the Application Form and the Position Description which lists the Selection Criteria for the position. Applicants must address the selection criteria and complete the job application form as part of the application process.
Applications must be received on or before 4:00pm, Thursday, 26 October 2017.
For further information please contact Zahra Shirazee, Manager Community Development & Tourism on (08) 9831 0500.
Chief Executive Officer